I don't normally make resolutions for the new year, but I once read that if you put your dreams to paper they're more likely to be realized. I considered putting together a 30 Before 30 bucket list like all the other cool bloggers out there, but I'm turning thirty in April 2013 and accomplishing 30 things in that small amount of time seems impossible for a mom that doesn't get out of her pajamas most days. Instead I've committed myself to 12 goals...
twelve for 12.
(1) take better photographs.
(2) learn to run.
(3) drink more water.
(4) try new recipes. meal plan.
(5) spend more time outdoors.
(6) start our home addition.
(7) simplify, simplify, simplify.
(8) go on a family trip that requires passports and sunscreen.
(9) be a better wife.
(10) laugh more. scream less.
(11) read more fiction and non.
(12) get organized.