It's been all quiet on the blog front, so I thought I'd come back with a clean slate...
1. I recently signed up for a Target red card (5% off purchases holla!) and am much too
busy lazy to change the preassigned pin; therefore I keep the password taped to the card in my wallet. I'm pretty certain this makes me the dumbest just-turned-31-year-old on the planet and that I'll be on the radar of every pick pocketer in Vernon.
2. The other day we went grocery shopping as a family (always a fun experience) and my wonderful husband thought it'd be funny to fart in the aisle and then make a quick exit leaving me in the cracker section with a bunch of disgusted shoppers thinking I did it!! I could have killed him. I believe that's grounds for divorce no? Right alongside leaving the toilet seat up late at night.
3. I'm not a big drinker (shocking I know), but for awhile there I was hitting the wild cherry whiskey from Highwood Distillers pretty hard. Our liquor store stopped carrying it almost 5 months ago - wtf? - so I took matters in my own hands and emailed the distillery personally last week to ask if I could order a case (or twelve) for myself. Just impatiently waiting on their reply.
4. Yesterday on the radio there was an ad for kijiji.com and Saige says to me, "hey mom that's where you work!". What can I say? people in Vernon get rid of the BEST stuff for super cheap (ex. I picked up a brand new Norco bike for Saige - only fifty dolla) and when the clutter around here gets to be too much, I simply go on a kijiji selling spree. I just can't be bothered to arrange pick up times, so I leave the stuff on the front porch and the buyers leave the $$ in our mailbox. Gotta love the honour system; I've yet to be burned.
5. Gabriel has been using the word "f*ck" a lot... and in context. It's horrifying yet hilarious, it's horrifyingly hilarious. I wish I could blame it solely on Trev, but who are we kidding?
Speaking of f*ck... I teamed up with my mucho awesome amiga Charisse from Pixel Paper Hearts to create a custom, limited edition statement tee...
Inspired by my potty mouth and this kushandwizdom quote, we've sourced the softest, most flattering unisex tee so that your RAD ASS self can wear it loud and proud (or gift it to your significant other and steal it later).
Take advantage of early bird pricing HERE.